Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/08

Need advise

Hallo Doc and everyone on this site. I am a mature female
I am chatting to someone on the Internet, we never met but
whenever he calls there is something I cant explain
If he does not call ...I miss him and so does he

Plse tell me is it possible to miss someone u have not met yet

It is possible to miss someone you have not met, as it is often the connection that we fall in love with or enjoy and how it makes you feel that you miss.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

11
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/10

To Man thank u for ur input I appreciate

Take care

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: A man | 2010/09/09

I am 51 &  met my lady on Mxit 3 years ago, and have never been happier. Before we met I used to miss her a lot as sometimes I was away &  unable to chat to her on Mxit. You can feel when you connect with someone online &  for sure you can miss that person even if you never met.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/09

Thanks again to everyone who commented thank u doc I will visit the site To curios. No I am single been divorce for a very long time. He calls me everyday and we email each other
why do u ask if I am married

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: curious? | 2010/09/09

Sandra are you married? do you chat to him at work?

Reply to curious?
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/08

Its about 2 months and no he is a very straight forward guy
we both over 50 but both very nawty and he does not (if I can say talk nonsense) or " sweettalk"  I have a lotta email buddies
but with him its different. and for me it was a shock when he actually told me he " misses"  me.

Tks for your comments

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/08

Tks for your comments

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/08

Tks for your comments

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/09/08

Tks for your comments

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Chris | 2010/09/08

Yes you can miss this person you are talking to. How long have you been chatting? I totally fell for a woman on the internet and we met and we enjoy each other''s company very much.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: G | 2010/09/08

Dit is net die opgewondenheid agv hierdie avontuurtjie van jou, die onbekende en omrede jul mekaar nog nie ontmoet het nie.

And he can write and speak the most wonderful stuff he knows you want to hear and that will impress you, he can be superman in this relationship.

It is no real relationship were you can be disapointed in his behaviour.

Reply to G
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/08

Reply to sexologist