Question

NEED ADVISE

HI THERE

I AM 31 HAVE 2 KIDS. I HAVE NOT BEEN TO A GYNAE AFTER I HAD MY LAST CHILD, THAT IS 5 YEARS AGO. I NOW THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG. MY PERIOD LASTS 7 - 9 DAYS AND DURING THAT TIME I USE ABOUT 40 - 50 (REG) TAMPONS, I HAVE EXTREME PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK AND ABDOMEN. THE PROBLEM IS NOT GOING TO THE GYNAE. FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS, EVERY TIME I AM ON, OR JUST BEFORE MY PERIOD I GET HUGE VERY PAINFUL BLOOD RED BUMPS AROUND MY PRIVETS, AND IF THEY OPEN THERE IS ONLY BLOOD. (THEY LOOK LIKE BIG BLOOD BLISTERS). THEY USED TO BE SMALL IN SIZE AND I DID NOT THINK IT WAS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT, BUT THEY GOT BIGGER AND MORE PAINFUL OVER TIME. I HAVE BIG UGLY MARKS ON THE INSIDE MY THIGHS AND SURROUNDING AREA THAT MAKE ME NOT WANT TO GO. I BATH TWICE A DAY AND MAKE SURE I WASH THERE TWICE BEFORE I GET OUT OF THE BATH. WHAT IS CAUSING THIS AND HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS. I DO NOT WHAT TO GO TO THE GYNEA LIKE THIS. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I don't know what is causing this. You need to see a gynaecologist. This is exactly the sort of thing they deal with, so there is no need to fear seeing one.