Question
Posted by: confused | 2009/10/12

need advice please

Dear Doctor
I am very confused and need some advice please.
I went off the pill in Jan 09 and feel preg 3 months later (after very erratic cycles), but then had a miscarriage at 2 months (blighted ovum). That was at the end of June. We' ve since been trying actively to conceive again, and my last 2 cycles were 37 and 34 days respectively. I' m now on day 38 and still no period. Did a home preg test last week and again today and they were negative. My boobs are big and tender and I' m very queasy. What do you recommend? And what could be going on?

It sounds like your cycles are not back to normal yet. It can take a few monthsd after a miscarriage for things to stabilise. See what happens in the next month.

1