Need Advice please

I am getting on abit, have not had sex for a long, long time, however do masturbate from time to time. Afew weeks ago met with an old girlfriend and we decided to have sex. I could not get an erection, the next day saw the Doc and he prescribed Viagra. A couple days passes amd met with this lady again and we again decided to have sex so I took a tablet. The erection was very weak, couild not penetrate and the next morning woke up wit a head ache second to none. I will be meeting with his lady again shortly and would like tio be preparedm, any suggestions.

If you have adequate erections during masturbation, then performance anxiety is likely to be relevant to your difficulties, and this would need to be addressed seperately. Given you say you are 'getting on a bit', you need to also know that as you age your penis requires more direct stimulation to become erect than it used to...
Pills like Viagra, Levitra, Cialis etc can be really helpful but they may require you using them on a number of occasions before you enjoy the full benefit. Have a chat to your prescribing doctor about whether one of the other brands is less likely to result in the headache if you think it was that (and not too much wine!) or whether the side-effect of Viagra may subside with subsequent use. If you still have no joy with one of these, you may wish to consider other options which were available before the PDE5s came on the market - including other more invasive preparations to induce erection, and the recognition that 'having sex' does include activities other than penetration.

Posted by: anony | 2009-06-22

dont try too hard, relax if possible show her how you enjoy it she wont judge you for that. Knowing your hot spot can be her advantage to get you back on track.

Reply to anony