Posted by: D | 2008-11-13

Need Advice on Guy

Hi Doc and everybody else.

I met this guy about 3 months ago and from day 1 there was a lot of sexual tension between us. We saw each other regularly and txt or phone each other every day. Except when he went out of town for work.

Last Saturday we ended up having sex for the first time and afterwards he asked me how it been. I said that I didn’ t feel anything and that I think he came / and pulled out, before it was in properly. I know it was probably an insult to him, but I was just being honest. Well, we spend the rest of the evening together, making plans for the coming week and he went home. Nothing was final as I told him that my week was going to be pretty busy, and we have to talk closer to the time to find a time that will suite both of us to catch up.

I haven’ t heard from him since. I send him a txt on Tuesday and he didn’ t respond.

Was this a case of ‘ got what he wanted’ , now it’ s over? Or did I hurt his feelings with, firstly my comment about not felt anything and then saying that I was very busy during the week?

My gut instinct says it is the first. I just want a more objective opinion as well, please.

Thank you,

There are times to be honest, and times to be tactful. I don't see how he "got what he wanted" --- what man would have wanted that ? I'm sure you hurt his feelings, and gave him a very strong impression of a brush-off. His reaction is entirely understandable. IF you want to see more of him, send him a kindly message implying an apology and expressing an interest in seeing him again.

Posted by: HAHAHA | 2008-11-13

HAHAHAHA!!!! This is hillarious!! Oh my word....

You' re not serious when you say that you don' t know why he' s ignoring you right? What did you expect this poor spacker to do?! Stay and try again, so you can just insult him (in the worst possible way for a guy...)even more??

Reply to HAHAHA
Posted by: sideways | 2008-11-13

You said what???? No wonder the poor guy has run for the hills and probably with his head held low and tail between his legs and heart broken!! You couldn' t have chosen worse words than what you did. You basically made it clear to him that he was bad as a lover and you feel nothing physically or even emotionally for him. Hell, you should call him, apologies, explain that you chose the wrong words, that you realise how he must have felt, that you didn' t mean it that way and that you would love to see him again. It might be too late but if you want him, you should try. Good luck!!

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Lin | 2008-11-13

You probably hurt his ego. But if he' s not man enough to face it and try to improve, his most probably not the guy for you and the relationship wasn' t serious enough for him...

Reply to Lin
Posted by: oz | 2008-11-13

You hurt the poor guy by telling him you didnt feel anything, all men are sensative on the penis issue, we all think it is to small, send him a txt and apologise and say you would like to see him again.Hope it helps.

Reply to oz