Question

need advice about weight loss

I am a 25 year old healthy girl and have recently started a weight loss plan. I have been doing it for over three weeks now and going to the gym 4/5 times per week and I feel better, though my weight has remained the same on the scales. I eat very healthly all week (following a simialr diet to the one outlined on the weight loss plan on this site) but I have sundays off and eat whatever I like otherwsie I crave it during the week. Should I stop this if my aim is to lose 10Kg in 3 months?
Is it possible and sensible to loose this much weight in that time?
thank you

Dear Reader
See my reply below