need advice about weight loss

I am a 25 year old healthy girl and have recently started a weight loss plan. I have been doing it for over three weeks now and going to the gym 4/5 times per week and I feel better, though my weight has remained the same on the scales. I eat very healthly all week (following a simialr diet to the one outlined on the weight loss plan on this site) but I have sundays off and eat whatever I like otherwsie I crave it during the week. Should I stop this if my aim is to lose 10Kg in 3 months?
Is it possible and sensible to loose this much weight in that time?
thank you

Dear Reader
Firstly it is perfectly possible to lose 10 kg in 3 months. If you are using the energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), together with your exercise programme, then you should be able to lose about 0,5 to 1 kg per week, thus at least 10 kg in 12 weeks. If your present weight is already within the normal range then you may struggle to lose additional weight. The fact that you are exercising may also have increased the lean muscle percentage in your body and ironically lean muscle tissue weighs more than fat tissue, so you can have lost fat without your weight changing. Do also keep a record of your vital dimensions to see if you are losing cm as this will indicate that you are actually losing body fat. Finally taking a day off could be sabotaging your weightloss programme if you really overeat on Sundays. Try a week without a 'day off' just to see if this does not improve matters.
I hope that you will now start losing those kgs.