Question
Posted by: Teenager | 2009-10-02

Need advice

Hi doc! I' m 19 years old and have a bladder infection. I went to the doctor twice and he treated me, when I went back the second time he did a urine test and it was clear however, I' m still not feeling to great, my stomach pains and burn, I have itchiness in my vagina and Im still peeing yellow, and I' ve been taking meds for 1 and half weeks now. Whats wrong with me? and what should I do?

I suggest that you reconsult your doctor and ask him/her to do a urine MC& S (analysis), in order to make sure that you were treated correctly.