Posted by: Anne | 2009-06-30

need advice

Hi cyberdoc,
I need some help/advice.
Im in an utter rut! im so very emotionally exhausted, i have such low self esteem, i care what everybody says and thinks, im dependant on too many people and i beat my self down constantly.
i need to rectify this because its affecting my life so much that i can bearly get through a day.
i want to start standing on my own two feet, i wanna learn who i really am and in turn i want to build my esteem and character!
Where do i begin...
Thanks alot

The most efficient route towards higher self-esteem is to see a CBT style counsellor / therapist, and it needn't take long. And apart from your work, how about getting involved in a helpful way with some charities / NGO's who always need help. Helping others helps you to get life and your own problems into perspective, and to feel good about doin good