Posted by: Hurt | 2009-04-14

Need advice

I dont know how to feel, i broke up with my boyfriend of 3years because he cheated on me 6 times, i really loved him. I have now found someone new but it is not the same, i think i keep looking for my ex in him and i should not do it....this man loves me very much and so do i but i need some help on how to treat him better and let him in my life. PLEASE HELP

I wish I could delare a moratorium on questions about cheating and breakups --- getting so many every single day is so depressing on this side ! After one episode of cheating, some people would never trust him again. After 2 that's a wise approach. After 6 cheatings, if you're still around you are asking him to cheat. Don't rush into a new relationship, its not likely to succeed --- get over the first one before getting serious with anyone else. Remember all the good reasons why your ex is ex.

Posted by: BI | 2009-04-14

What helped me was thinking of the pain my ex caused. It helped me " switch off"  to his power over me even after he left me...
It' s not easy but remembering the pain helps you wipe him out. And whoever you with now just give it time to find out if this is going anywhere or not...

Reply to BI