Posted by: Help | 2009-04-14

Need advice

i have been trying to get pregnant for the last year and nothing has happend. I went off of the pill like 2years ago and i have a regualar period.Is there something wrong with me or him?? Do you have any advice??

Dear Help

It would be advisable to begin a full evaluation of both the male factor (semen analysis) as well as other areas pertaining to yourself such as tubal patency status as well as establishing or excluding endometriosis, fibroids etc. I would suggest that you seek assistance from a gynaecology or fertility specialist as soon as possible.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-15

You should consult a dr or a fertility specialist. So many things could be wrong - don' t wait too long. We struggled more that two years to conceive, and it is a long, hard emotional journey....