Question
Posted by: lee | 2008/10/06

need advice

hi cs, what do i do?

I have been begging my hubby for another baby for years now, he has had a vasectomy and promised he would have it reversed. I' m now going through such a depression as my closest friends are now pregnant and i feel as though i am being robbed by him. What should i do?

Gosh, that hardly seems fair, does it ? I presume he didn't have the vasectomy secretly and without your knowing and approving ? If not, then it's hardly cheating. If you've been seriously wanting another baby for so long, why DID he have the vasectomy ? And why do you feel more in need of anothert child just because your friends are pregnant ? Maybe seeing a counselor would help you get things in perspective. Reversing a vasectomny is a much more major operation than the vasectomy itself, much more expensive and with a much lower chance of success.