Question
Posted by: suzan | 2012-02-16

need a toy

Good day,
I really hope you can help me. I would really like to by a sex toy, but I don’ t know what is best. A vibrator or that egg something toys. I have a very high libido, but my husband on the other hand not. And i would really like something that can stimulate me when he is not in the mood. Advise please

please consult the adult sex toy shops for viewing the products and expert advise

8
Posted by: anon | 2012-02-17

Buy a vibrator, that is large enough to really fill you, and it must definately have a clitoral stimulator, with its own speed control attached, please also use this in front of your husband, it will definately increase his libido, and anyway, you will have the best orgasms ever, I actually told my hubbie to get rid of mine, as it was too good, but he seemed to like it even though I cum very quickly, and many times with it, like he cant do, but it turns him on non the less

Reply to anon
Posted by: a woman | 2012-02-16

my boyfriend bought me a mystic wand,and wow,It''s the most amazing clitoral vibrator I have ever used.I have never experienced such intense orgasms. It''s fairly pricey,but so worth it.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: Pixie | 2012-02-16

Suzan there are websites where you can conveniently do your toy shopping in the privacy of your home. I make use of those online services to purchase toys and it is hassle free.

It also depends on what your needs are, outer or inner stimulation mostly? I guarantee you there is something to cater for every need!

Reply to Pixie
Posted by: Marcel | 2012-02-16

Good one Suzan ....nicely said ...people like john need to grow up and be more caring and polite and need to give positve feedback .
Suzan , like the Dr. says , go into a Adult store and get advice and better still , you can actually view Different items . never feel shy , remember it''s your life and your world so live it the way want to ....

All the Best
M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Sanna | 2012-02-16

John, it is people like you that make life unpleasant. Please just shut-up, if you don''t have anything constructive to say!

Reply to Sanna
Posted by: John | 2012-02-16

Are u old enough to BUY toys seeing that you can''t spell.

Reply to John
Posted by: Sanna | 2012-02-16

I like the egg toy - a.k.a bullet.

I just use it for external stimulation.

Reply to Sanna
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-02-16

Reply to sexologist