Question
Posted by: cindy | 2009-08-17

need a sexterapist in Strand/Somerset West

Could you please give me contact numbers and names of Sexologist in Strand/Somerset West area? We' ve been married for more than 15 years and everything’ s fine, except for our sex life, and if I’ m not doing something about is, we' ll end up in a divorce thanx

Hi Cindy, can you please post this message again (a new one otherwise I won't see it come in) with your email address and I will contact you directly? I do not want to put professional's details on the web without their permission, but will happily provide you with some information directly.