Question
Posted by: CAW | 2010-05-18

Need a good psychiatrist

Good day

Kindly could you suggest a good psychiatrist in the Boksburg/Edenval area.

Sorry, it's not possible. Ethically there could bne problems ; whoever I did recommend his /her colleagues could complain ; and its just impossible to keep up with where different shrinks are, let alone whether they are good. And similarluy, we don't recomment that other readers recommend specific docs - that could count as advertising, which is frowned on.
"good" may also depend on the nature of thwe problem and what sort of help you need. YOur GP should be able to recommend someone

1