Question
Posted by: Stix | 2012/01/23

Need a copy of the Cohen''s diet

Does anybody have this? Please let me know. I can''t find this on the net at all.

Dear Stix
I am personally opposed to the use of the so-called Dr Cohen diet because I do not think it is balanced. I trust that other Readers will provide your with a copy. The reason why it is not on the Internet, is that you have to pay to use it!
I would rather recommend that you use a well balanced slimming diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) on a daily basis.
Take care

2
Posted by: Regular | 2012/01/23

Get one on Weight loss Chat Forum.
One of the ladies there have posted ithe cohen diet. I think Tutu

Reply to Regular

Dear Stix
Take care