Posted by: Google | 2009-01-16

Need 2 worry?

My hubby loves woman especially their bodies. We spend all our time 2gether and he cares 4 me and the house. Sometimes I catch him reading dating sites and looking at photos. He once told me if he ever catch me on such a site he would leave me. When I asked him why he look he said there is nothing wrong only looking.
One of his buddies found his wife on those sites. Do u think maybe it' s just inquisitiveness 4 him to look? Or do you think he might be looking 4 something better?

Looking at photos, as I already discussed in response to another question today, may be more aesthetic than you think ; dating sites are totally boring except if you are looking for a date or a sneaky relationship. Ask him, calmly, to explain why he insists that his looking at such a site has nothing wrong with it, but he'd consider it unforgiveable for you to do the same thing ? The double standard needs explanation. Yes its probably just nosiness ; I don't think the sites arrange a trade-in of your existing model if you find you prefer a later model