Posted by: Need to be horny | 2009-01-18

Need 2 be turned on

Hi, im a lady. What can i do to be more wet... Cos i dry up after a while. During fore play and sex.

there is a distinction between being 'horny' / your sex drive and being 'aroused' (the physical and emotional side to your sexuality that has direct physical consequences on the body - ie: 'wet' due to vaginal secretions). Hence your answer is in two parts:
1. horny or your sex drive is unique to you and there is no established norm regarding the frequency of sex in a relationship. however problems arise due to a difference in the desires of a couple. if this is the case, sex should be negotiated and different sex acts (masturbation) can be arranged if one member does not 'feel in the mood' for sex.

2. Arousal in sex is both a physical and emotional act. I suspect that you are sufficiently aroused during sexual activity and the problem is only insufficient vaginal lubrication, if this is the case, the use of lubricant such as KY Jelly can solve it.

Posted by: Need to be turned on | 2009-01-19

I meant horny. Im not horny, but i am aroused. How can i be more horny?

Reply to Need to be turned on