Posted by: H | 2010-05-18

Dear Doc
For about a month now i have had neck and shoulder pain, and also chest pain (the chest pain changes from one side of the outer chest to the next, on and off on most days). I have had 2 chest x-rays done and the first said slight thickening of bronchial wall (i had mild bronchitis about a month ago), then last week (1 month later)had another chest x-ray - all looks fine. I''ve been for 3 physio sessions and also got some muscle relaxant tabs from my doc. The tabs have helped a bit - but im still getting the aches - physio said these neck/shoulder aches could also be causing the chest pains. what do you think? Should i see a chiropractor? (will he click my bones???) or have a few more physio sessions? Do you think the chest pains could be related to the neck/shoulder ache? Many thanks!!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

If further physio is unsuccesful - then do visit a chiropractor. This could be an intercostal neuritis radiating from the spine.