Posted by: korie | 2009-03-25

Neck sweating at night

I was diagnosed with sore throat in November and was succesfully treated and got well after a week. It reoccured in December and was succesfully treated again. However, after this treatment my neck started sweating at night. It' s not paining though, only sweating. And it' s only the neck which is sweating not the whole body. What could this be? Does it warrant a medical check up or treatment? Expert advice needed..........

Expert ImageNatural health

According to chinese medicine it is most likely your gallbladder meridian. The treatment you received could have suppressed your symptoms and caused sweating. The symptoms would be stuck in a layer between the skin and muscles there for this causes sweating. you can consult with a registered Chinese practitioner to solve this problem.

Dr Debbie