Question
Posted by: Meg | 2009/06/25

neck surgery

I had disk replacement surgery on 7th May (C5& 6  6& 7). I know it' s still ealy days but I am still battling with terriible neck stiffness, going into my traps and causing headaches...I don' t think cold is helping !! I have been for quite a few physio sessions but the stiffness I feel persists...it' s like a bad tension headache...What must i do?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This is indeed a little early to expect a total recovery - and quite true, the colder weather may also influence stiffness etc... Continue with your physio treatment and try to keep the affected areas warm.