Posted by: Daleen Oosthuizen | 2010-08-18

Neck, shoulder, back en leg pain associated with dizziness

HI, I have been having leg, neck and back pain associated with dizziness for over a year now. I have been for bloodtests, MRI of my head and seen an ENT but nothing could be found. Both my GP and ENT diagnosed me with stress and anxiety disorder. I am not so sure that this is the right diagnosis. I have been taking Xanor for the last 4 months and it helps a bit but my neck, back and right leg still hurst every so often. I have also been involed in two minor bumper bashings in the last 3 years and I don''''t know but maybe my symptoms can be caused from delayed whiplash. I also notice that closer and during my monthly period I get axtra dizziness. Please help!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Daleen
A good idea to visit a chiropractor - and please take your x/rays along with you!!