Question
Posted by: CAROL | 2011/05/19

NECK PROBLEMS

HI THERE

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SPECIALIST (NEUROLOGIST/NEURO-SURGEON /ORTHOPAEDIC) IS THE CORRECT ONE TO SEE FOR NECK PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING HEADACHES FROM NECK PROBLEMS FOR MONTHS NOW - BEEN TO PHYSIO, TAKEN PAIN KILLERS/MUSCLE RELAXANTS/ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES - USED HEAT - EVEN GOING TO A BIOKINETICIST NOW - I HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS IN THE SPINE - DO HAVE A BIT OF DEGENERATION ON MY CERVICAL SPINE ( HAVE HAD A BACK OP ON MY LOWER SPINE FOR A DISC HERNIATION) - I HAVE A HIGH PAIN THRESHOLD AND CAN MANAGE THE LOWER BACK PAIN AS I HAVE HAD IT FOR YEARS BUT THE PAIN IN THENECK IS JUST GETTING A BIT CHRONIC NOW AS IT IS AN EVERYDAY THING THAT AFFECTS ONES WORK ETC...THANKS REGARDS CAROL

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Carol,
Please consult with an osteopath. For more information on osteopathy please visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/05/23

Hello Carol,

Reply to osteopath