Question
Posted by: Martie Southey | 2012/06/19

Neck pains

I experience neck pains everyday it run from my neck down over my shoulders. I am 54 years old, I did not hurt my neck through sports injuries. I think it is the start of growing old. What can I use except Cataflam or Catafast it only help for the moment then the pain comes back.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Martie
It does sound as if you are experiencing the "wear and tear"changes of age.If this is really bothersome, please ask your GP to check it ou and if need be refer you to a neurologist or neurosurgeon.

2
Posted by: Uchiha | 2012/07/17

Rain, I can''t speak to the incidence of whnopiog cough, but according to CDC the incidence of tuberculosis declined in the U.S. and in California through 2008. 60% of new cases were among foreign-born patients with the most cases among those born in Mexico and the highest incidence among Asian-born immigrants. Personally I have questions about all of that because many of my Asian-born sailors had received BCG immunizations as children which results in a positive test for TB exposure.Robert, I personally think we blew it when the Administration didn''t press for a public insurance option this time. We missed the best opportunity we''re likely to have for awhile to eliminate the 15-20% of premiums going to commercial insurance plans for administration. I think you''re right though  if we already had decent insurance we didn''t get much from the new programs.

Reply to Uchiha
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/06/19

Hi Martie

Reply to Healthy Bones