Question
Posted by: WALTER | 2011-02-24

NECK PAIN RELATED TO NUBNESS OF ARM ??

Good day
I had hurt the left side of my neck on saturday morning , i could not sleep very well for the next two nights and still battling to sleep as it is still a bit painfull but what i have noticed now is that the past two mornings i have been waking up with my right arm from the elbow down to the two fingers are completely numb and no feeling . could this be related to the neck injury or could it be something completely different and should i have it seen to by a physio or chiropractor ? thanks

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The numbness can quite possibly be related to your neck - or your sleeping habit which influences the way your neck is positioned. A chiropractor is the one to consult.

1
Posted by: Donovan Haupt | 2011-03-18

I have a constant stiff neck

Reply to Donovan Haupt