Posted by: TANYA | 2009-06-13

I have recently noticed my neck is starting to age im 34 and when i lay down you can see alot of crinkles and loose skin, i have also lost alot of weight and would like to know what surgical and non surgical procudures would you recommend?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tanya, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response, but I have just returned from my London clinic.

Surgical procedures for the neck would include a full face lift or a neck lift.
Non surgical treatments would include laser (Fraxel or Ultrapulse) or skin tightening technologies such as Refirm (Syneron eMax or eLight), Thermage, or Titan. A maximum of 30% improvement can be expected with the use of these technologies and this needs to be taken into consideration when one makes a financial commitment.