Question
Posted by: paul Herron | 2009/12/04

neck injury

I work as a bouncer and recieved a punch that injured my neck. I went to have xrays and had a session with an osteopath. It' s been almost 3 months and I still get pins and needles in my thumb, forefinger and middle finger tips. My main concern is that I can' t flex the outer tricep and hav a great power loss in that arm. What should I do or who should I go to as I can' t train at the gym and am starting to get really down about it.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

A chiropractor should be able to assist - take the x/rays along with you please. If the problem persists you may need to be referred to a neurologist.