Question
Posted by: Karel | 2011/02/07

Neck fussion

I had 3 spine fussions, C4,C5,C6 are screwd to a metal plate. This is now 11 weeks agao. Was using arcoxia, due to side effects it was changed to Celebrex. Still experiend pain in both arms, the neck is still very sensitive. Is there some pain medicine to use as it seems there is nothing that helped. I can not take sick leave, my employer will dismissed me for ill health.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Karel,
Please consult with your surgeon to ask for further alternative. In addition to this I would advise you to consult with your nearest osteopath.

2
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/03/18

Ek weet presies hoe jy voel. My operasie is op 21 Januarie gedoen (die 6de fusie) en ek het nog nooit na die tyd soveel gesukkel met pyn en spasma soos hierdie keer nie. Het ook al Arcoxia probeer en drink Tramacet vir die pyn maar dit laat my bietjie goor voel.

Hoop jy voel gou beter

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/02/24

Hello Karel,

Reply to osteopath