Question
Posted by: Daleen Oosthuizen | 2010/08/17

Neck, back, leg pain with dizziness

HI, I have been having leg, neck and back pain associated with dizziness for over a year now. I have been for bloodtests, MRI of my head and seen an ENT but nothing could be found. Both my GP and ENT diagnosed me with stress and anxiety disorder. I am not so sure that this is the right diagnosis. I have been taking Xanor for the last 4 months and it helps a bit but my neck, back and right leg still hurst every so often. I have also been involed in two minor bumper bashings in the last 3 years and I don''t know but maybe my symptoms can be caused from delayed whiplash. I also notice that closer and during my monthly period I get axtra dizziness. Please help!

Hallo Daleen
I really think that you should also have a thorough evaluation by a physiotherapist - you can definitely have chronic muscle spasm or trigger points due to the whiplash injuries which can cause chronic neck and backpain with referred pain in the arms and legs.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/17

Hallo Daleen
dr Bets