Question
Posted by: smz001 | 2009/03/25

Neck and wrists are sore

Good day. I have been stuffering with a stiff neck and sore wrists for about 2 weeks. I used voltaren tablets and gel for the first week but can only use pills for 5 days, and its still sore. Which type of doctor should I go to. Would I need x-rays or something. What could be the cause of it. I am not in a terrible amount of pain but its very uncomfortable. Please advise

Dear smz001
You can see a GP first - he can do the basic blood tests and medical examination and decide whether you need x/rays or referral to specialist if needed