Posted by: Cynthia | 2012-06-20

Neck and Shoulder

I woke up the other morning with pain going down my neck, shoulder and spine. I could not move for my upper body for quite a while and then battled for two weeks. I have had 5 sessions of physio and now it seems I have damaged my shoulder in the process. I am unable to turn to my right and I am not sure whether the physio is doing more damage than good. Where do I go to from here?

I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and x-rays. In the interim you can use Ibuprofen gel caps and an anti-spasmodic, like Robaxin 750mg, to alleviate your pain and muscle spasm. The orthopaedic surgeon will be able to determine the exact cause of your pain and will decide on the appropriate treatment.

Posted by: miccha | 2012-06-22

It could be authritis? My gran has similiar symptoms and was in immense pain - go to your doc and ask them.

Reply to miccha