Question

Neck and Back

Hi Doc. Please can you help me, I need to know if I must go and see a speciliast or if there is nothing to worry about.The joint that joins the neck and the back (Spine) seems to be a bit curved. I have only noticed it now when I was trying some cloths on and had my hair tied up. It seems to sick out a bit - if you look at it it is noticible. I am not in any pain but am worried that this is the start of some thing. It seems to curve outwards where the neck and shoulders join - like a dump. Please advise urgently as I am so worried about this.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Anon
It may have been there for a while and you have not noticed it. Some people get a little fat pad there if they gain weight, but if it really bothers you and for your peace of mind, ask your GP to check it out.