Posted by: Sam | 2009-11-17

I think I hurt my neck a while back. When I' m stressed out, or when I get a fright, it hurts really badly, so much so, that I can' t even sleep. If I push the discs I can feel one of them " pop" , and when I sneeze, it feels like it' s going to disconnect right at that spot, and my head is going to fall off and start rolling. It also feels like my neck isn’ t strong enough to support my head (for example, if I lie down, I can’ t lift my head properly –  my neck feels weak). It doesn' t hurt all the time though. Should I be worried?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You need to be x/rayed before any opinion can be given. Your family doctor and the Radiologist will probably advise what is necessary after the radiographic examination.

Posted by: Karen | 2009-11-30

I have a hard but movable lump on the left side of my neck at the base of my skull it has been there for a long time, should I worry about it and how do I get rid of it?

Reply to Karen