Question
Posted by: HI | 2010/07/17

Nebido

Was wondering my husband have a low testosterone count, a endocrinologist prescribe Nebido for him but how long will it take before his count will be back to normal and we can fall pregnant.

Dear Hi

I am unsure as to how the effects of Nebido would effect/increase a low fertility potential. It is more important to find out the results of the semen analysis rather than just looking at a testosterone count. The basic semen analysis would include a sperm count, sperm motility and sperm quality; these are better predictors as to the ability to conceive from a male point of view.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/07/27

Dear Hi

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert