Posted by: Intruder | 2008-11-07

Hi Guys

My niece is leaving on Dec. to Neatherlands and I understand that is freaking cold that side and there is a specific clothes that are thermal protective that we need to buy for her to suit the weather that side, Is the anyone knows about the shops that I can visit to get clothes cheaper. b'  cos I went to kloppers, cape mart and others and clothes are very expensive the jacket only is about R1 900.00 shoes for R 800.00 so if anyone can help preferably shop in Jhb and CT.

Hardly a psychiatric question ! Surely it'd be better to arrange for her to have funds available at the other end, to buy the clothes there, where they will be more readily available ?

Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-10

Ok Dum Dum (Dom Dom) keep your pants on. Who yanked your chain?????

Posted by: swg | 2008-11-07

maybe check out some surfshops for a ski jacket to help her out and thermal socks &  undies (longjohns) are a must. South african shops dont really cater for -10degree weather
Best would be for her to shop around there tho.

Reply to swg
Posted by: Dum dum | 2008-11-07

Does this look like a shopping website??? Medical related questions only...

Reply to Dum dum