Question
Posted by: Kissa | 2008/06/23

Nd a push in the Rite DIRECTION

Hi. i am a 20 yr old male and i have grown-up around a feminine environment and did most of what girls did. i have from a very you age (6/7 yrs), wanted to be a female and cnt imagine my life otherwise. i have thought for many yrs about this and i know it is something i have to do for my self and my well-being. i have done my research. problem is; i don't know of any centers that perform the transitions in South Africa Gauteng, prefebly close to Kempton Park or JHB. Plz help, my future seems vivid as a male.

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Kissa

There is a centre that you can go to in Pretoria where you will be assisted with your transition. If you would like to get in contact with us so that we can provide you with details for the relevant people please go to the top of this page and find the link that says "Who is the transgender advisor?". Click on the link and on the page that appears you will find details of how to contact us.

Transgender Advisor.

1
Posted by: Tina | 2008/06/23

Hi there Kissa

Follow the link at "who is G adversor" to the GDX website and contact me there

I am in Gauteng and can assist you

Tina

Reply to Tina