Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2008/10/27

nauseous

My daughter (28) is 7-8weeks pregnant with her second child. She was with her first pregnancy and now very very nauseous.
She says the taste in her mouth and how she' s feeling is terrible. The first preg/nauseous last 4 mnths. She cant concentrate at all at work.
The tablets for preg nauseous does not help.
Do you have advice for us?
thnk you.

Try the suggestions of Dolfyn and BEE.

2
Posted by: BEE | 2008/10/28

try ginger biscuts as well they do help

Reply to BEE
Posted by: dolfyn | 2008/10/28

I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and as with my first 2 pregnancies I am again very nausesous. The only thing that works for me is Stoney Ginger Beer. But like in first thing in the morning while in bed. It is the only thing that works for me.

Good luck to her.

PS. The medication also does not work for me.

Reply to dolfyn