Question
Posted by: Please help.. | 2008/08/01

Nauseous

I have been feeling nauseous this whole morning.. What can I take for it..? Also I feel like i need to burp all the time.. ?? Why is that?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You can purchase anti-nausea tablets at your pharmacy. The reason for your nausea can be anything from pregnancy to a gastric ulcer or something that you ate. Monitor the situation and inform me if your symptoms worsen.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: me | 2008/08/01

Thank you :)

Reply to me
Posted by: anxious | 2008/08/01

Valoid is available OTC and will help with nausea. You may also have bad heartburn. Ask your pharmacist what you could take. Pharmacists know a lot more about treating OTC conditions than a lot of people think and they will tell you if they think you need to see a doctor - and its cheaper to start with!

Reply to anxious