Posted by: G | 2009-07-24

Nauseated in the car

Every time I ride in the car or even when the car is parked and I open the door, the air that comes from inside makes me sick. If I' m inside the car for more than a few minutes, I even get a headache. I don' t understand why. It happens only with two cars, my father' s and my employer' s, and I suspect it has something to do with material used on the inside of the car maybe because there' s nothing in common between the two cars... different brands, different sizes, one' s clean, the other' s always dirty.. So I think it has to do with the material itself. Is that possible? Other than those cars, I have no problems with other cars or buses, trains or the subway. Is there a way to avoid this feeling when I have to travel in one of these cars?

Unfortunately, you did not provide me with your sex. If you are a female and this has been occuring off late, I suggest a pregnancy test. You can take Contromet tablets, a half an hour before a journey to prevent the nausea. The other options are to use another vehicle or to make use of other means of transport.

Try out the same make and models of different owners to confirm if you might have the same reaction.