Question
Posted by: Irritated | 2010-03-15

Nauseas

Dear Doc

Please help, I have been constantly nauseas since about 28 February, it comes and goes but is there most of the time. Last week it just got much worse, much more intense... I can''t handle it anymore. Is there anything I can take that will help and not make me sleepy? I also get headaches and heartburn since it started and feel like drozy, drained and like I have no energy...

Please help!!

Hallo Irritated
Let your doctor have a look as you may have gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or a hiatus hernia, or gall reflux. Pregnancy can also cause these side effects.

2
Posted by: Irritated | 2010-03-16

Dear Dr Bets

Pregnancy has come to mine, but I had my last period also around 28 Feb, then it can not be possible? But thank you I will ask my doctor to look at those other possibilities.

Much appreciated.

Reply to Irritated
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-15

Hallo Irritated

Reply to cyberdoc