Posted by: m.k | 2010-05-14

nausea/lightheadedness/weak limbs

Hi Doc,

Please note i have the above and i have narrow ateries and also diabetic, cholestrol with disease mentioned will give me the above.recently i have been diagnoised with Diverticultis....please help.

High cholestrol and diabetes are high risk factors for ischemic heart disease and transient ischemic accident or TIA's effecting the brain. It is therefore, important to treat the risk factors optimally. If these risk factors are not addressed, you will experience symptoms like lightheadedness, headaches, chest pains, fatigue, nausea, weakness etc.

I therefore, suggest that you consult an internal specialist to have your symptoms investigated and addressed. It is very important to have a lifestyle change, in order to control your illnesses.

Refer to the following link regarding Diverticulitis:

Please note that the diverticulitis will also make you nauseas.