Posted by: Natalie | 2012-07-25

Nausea, pain &  headache

Good morning,

I hope u can assist... i have been feeling very nauseous yesterday throughout the day along with an intense headache..which i thought might be a migaraine. I came home after a while then i started having a slight pain here and there on my chest, then my shoulder upper arms started feeling lame, it moved along down to my fingers... my right arm more severe. I eventually went to the pharmacist, he took my blood pressure, which was normal, he said it was stress and gave me vitamin b tabs. i still feel so nauseous &  have a headche, i took an adcodol. What could it be, should i see my doctor?

Hope you can assist...

I do suggest that you consult your doctor. You can merely have a sinus infection, causing your headache and nausea. Your GP should assess your risk profile and do an ECG and blood tests, in order to exclude heart disease. Stress can also be the cause but it is very important to exclude other conditions.