Question
Posted by: sweety | 2011-05-17

nausea early morning only

Please advise if I should worry about the fact that I am nausea with faomy white spit on my chest very early hours of the morning for the last 5 years already, sometimes in the middel of the night as well. I am 47 years old and sterilized. The minute I put something sour or sweet in my mouth for five minutes then it goes away and I am ok until early hours 5 o''clock in the mornning again.Could you give me an idea if this is normal or is it something to be concerned about or waht is the worst I can expect. Very worried all of a sudden.

Sweety

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor, as there are a multitude of causes for your symptoms that have to be excluded. It can be something like gastric reflux, chronic sinusitis or due to lung pathology.