Posted by: les | 2009-03-25

nausea , bloated

Good Day, for the past 3 weeks I have been very bloated with stomach cramps and nausea (no diahorrea). My doctor treated me with ulcer medicine which did not help. I cannot eat a full meal but still feel bloated and nauseous all the time, somebody said it could be due to a gall bladder infection. If so, can this be treated with an antibiotic or some kind of homeopathic medicine. I suspect it has something to do with our borehole water which I have stopped drinking.
Thank You

Dear Les
Try using Inteflora 3 times a day, you can try valoid for nausea and Gelusil for the bloatedness. If it persists ask your doctor to send a stool sample to the lab to check for infectious diarrhoea. Gall bladder infection usually will give you pain over the liver area and fever.