Nausea at Night

Hi Doc,

I' ve been very nauseous at night for the past 3 weeks. I' m fine during the day but at night I spend the whole time feeling like I' m going to throw up.

I' ve noticed that I' m extra hungry during the day, if that means anything. I try my best to eat healthy- 3 meals and 1 snack a day. 2 cups of tea, 1 litre of water.

I' m 22 and I have an office job and I get 30 minutes of exercise a day. If that means anything either.

Dear Anonymous
Nausea at night could be a sign of gastritis ( inflammation of the stomach lining) or bile reflux into the stomach. Let your doctor examine you for signs of these conditions and to prescribe the correct relevant treatment. In the mean time, try something like Valoid if it is severe, or Emetrol.