Nausea and Vomiting during pregnancy

I am seven weeks pregnant and have nausea 24/7. I have tried Emex and Gaviscon, ginger, dried toast- nothing seems to help. Can any one please help!!!

Expert ImageArchive

Eat small, frequent meals and snack on whole grain crackers with nut butters (but not peanut butter) or cheese. It helps to keep some food in the stomach at all times.
Do not go without food or drink because of the nausea.
Do not sit up or get out of bed too quickly.
Try using nux vomica, a homeopathic remedy that is good for nausea.
Keep in mind that pregnancy sickness usually does not last beyond the first thirteen weeks of pregnancy.

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath

Apparently anything minty should help, like peppermint. Just try and rest. I had morning sickness too, but mine started late afternoon till the evening, I slept during my lunch hour at work and slept my evenings away, as I was very nauseous. There is really no cure for morning sickness, its just three months of hell you will have to endure. Its all worth it in the end.