Question
Posted by: George | 2011-10-26

Nausea and stomack

Hi Doc,

I am a 38 year old male and have been feeling slight nausea (no vomiting) for the past two weeks.

I have also been frequenting the toilet doing at least 3 number 2''s a day and some of these are quite explosive :-)

Do you know what could cause teh slight nausea?

Winston

Winston

A persistent feeling of nausea needs to be investigated. There are a multitude of possibilities for nausea but in your case, it is possible that you have bacterial infection of your digestive tract, in light of your gastric complaints and the extended period of nausea. Consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests and a stool analysis.