Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/07

Nausea and sore breasts

I have a 34 day cyle before my last period. Then last month my period were late. I ended having a period on day 48 (24 June).It were a normal 5 day period.(Just a bit less bleeding and darker than before) But on 1 July I started feeling nausea and my breasts are sore. I know I can''''t be preganat,because it''''s to early. But why do I feel like this. My nausea gets triggered by a smell. And my breasts feel like it does when I have a period.
What can be the reason for feeling like this? I don''''t have diaria of constipation,so it can''''t be an unset tummy/bug.
Why am I feeling nausea for a week?

Dear Worried

Even though you may have had a period you may still however be pregnant. It would be advisable to first start off by doing a pregnancy test. If your pregnancy test is negative and your symptoms are still persistent it would be advisable to see a gynaecologist so that he can assess your hormone levels to see if you are ovulating and if the Prolactin level is normal and in addition there are no presence of ovarian cysts.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/07/16

Dear Worried

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/13

Preg. test were neg. But it''s anyway WAY to early to be pregnant.
My boobs are still sore.
I had pain on the right side yesterday,but today it''s almost gone. I have had a slight brown discharge (old blood) for the last 3 days.
Stil confused about whay can be wrong.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/13

do a preg test - if its negative then u are going to get your periods

Reply to anon