Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/07

Nausea and sore boobs

I have a 34 day cyle before my last period. Then last month my period were late. I ended having a period on day 48 (24 June).It were a normal 5 day period.(Just a bit less bleeding and darker than before) But on 1 July I started feeling nausea and my breasts are sore. I know I can''''t be preganat,because it''''s to early. But why do I feel like this. My nausea gets triggered by a smell. And my breasts feel like it does when I have a period.
What can be the reason for feeling like this? I don''''t have diaria of constipation,so it can''''t be an unset tummy/bug.
Why am I feeling nausea for a week?

Hallo Worried
Nausea can be caused by many things, like gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining), gastrointestinal upsets, vertigo, certain brain conditions and hormonal imbalances. The most probably cause of your symptoms is a skipped ovulation due to a hormonal imbalance. If you did not use contraception, just do a pregancy test to be 100% sure that you are not pregnant. You can try Valoid for the nausea and Vit B 6 100mg per day for 5 days for the sore breasts.

2
Posted by: Cheryl | 2010/08/16

I have been experiencing nausea on and off for the past week or so. Outside of the nausea last weekend I had what appeared to be a severe sinus attack. I used Acc 200 as advised by the Pharmacist to clear out my sinuses but the nausea persists on and off. Outside of this I have no other symptoms other than a general off colour feeling.

Reply to Cheryl
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hallo Worried