Question
Posted by: Bubbles | 2009-04-14

Nausea and sleeping too much

For the last 2 weeks I have been sleeping about 15 hours a day. When I am up and moving my tummy feels terribile, but once I lay down everything is fine. Over the last 5 days I have been completely nauseas, cant even brush my teeth without wanting to vomit. It seems to be getting worse. Any advise ?

Dear Bubbles
You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. Constant nausea can be caused by abdominal problems like peptic ulcers or gastrointestinal infections, middle ear problems like vertigo, or certain brain conditions like meningitis and brain tumours. This needs to be examined so that you can get the right treatment for this.